2017 Mako Beast -10 2 5/8 Big Barrel Baseball Bat
Extreme Performance & Value
Gain the added performance at the same price as retail. Our bats are ready to dominate the plate today. Ordering 2 or more bats? Use code "TEAMBONUS" for additional savings.
The 2017 Easton MAKO BEAST is the newest version of one of the most popular baseball bats in the industry and it now has the biggest and most powerful composite barrel that Easton has ever made. By extending and combining the game's longest two-piece composite barrel with the game's fastest swing speed, this bat is an absolute BEAST that offers the lowest swing weight index out of the entire 2017 Easton lineup. A low swing weight index results in an evenly balanced model that delivers power through fast swing speeds. Easton's redesigned TCT Thermo Composite technology now provides an extended speed barrel design. So, the BEAST's barrel is longer than the legendary, first generation MAKO for more plate coverage and a huge sweet spot. This extended barrel is connected to 29/32 inch composite handle by the patented two-piece ConneXion technology that maximizes energy transfer while eliminating sting for optimized feel and comfort. Adding to the comfort is the fact that each MAKO BEAST comes wrapped with the formidable HYPERSKIN grip. Easton: Unleash The Beast!
This 2017 Easton MAKO BEAST Senior League Baseball Bat: SL17MK10 features a -10 length to weight ratio, a 2 5/8 inch barrel diameter, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification. Be the talk of the town and buy your own MAKO BEAST with a bigger, badder barrel today with free shipping!
· 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
· Balanced Swing Weight
· Extended Speed Barrel - 1.5 Inches Longer than the First Generation MAKO
· Extremely Low MOI / Game's Fastest Swing Speed
· Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
· HYPERSKIN Grip (Thickness: 1.2 mm)
· Lowest Swing Weight Index in the 2017 Power Brigade Lineup
· Patented ConneXion Technology - Maximizes Energy Transfer and Eliminates Vibration
· TCT Thermo Composite Technology - Massive Sweet Spot / Unmatched Bat Speed
· Two-Piece, Fully Composite Construction
· Ultra Thin 29/32 Inch Composite Handle
· USSSA 1.15 BPF Certification
We are currently averaging 3 business days from the time of order but some orders may experience as much as 7 business days. Our shaved bats for example may take additional time to process. All orders go out using 2-Day Priority shipping with tracking details sent to the customers email.
We honor manufacturer warranties on all heat rolled and stock bats that we sell. Any bat damaged and still within the manufacturers set time-frame can be sent back to us to file a replacement with the manufacturer. All shaved bats are not eligible for the warranty but we do offer a 30-day no-break guarantee.
Our bats are guaranteed to be free from defects caused by our altering service. If there are any visual markings, a customer can send it back in for replacement. The only way to detect our altered bats is with a compression testing system which are usually only used in major tournaments.
Bat Rolling Information
Let's unleash a bat's full potential. Our normal heat rolling treatment simulates around 350-400 hits. Our other choice is a basic heat rolling (200-300 hits). Heating the bat allows us to create a much more uniformed break-in and is overall less aggressive on the bats durability. Our professional-grade machines and unique process treat each bat between 45 minutes to 90 minutes at very slow incremental speeds. Our heat rolling process is one-of-a-kind with three different machines designs for different bat models, it has been perfected over the years and assures quality you can see & feel instantly.
- Basic Heat Rolling - (Increases performance 10% with ball exit speed ratio, expect a minimal durability loss)
- Normal Heat Rolling - (Increases performance up to 25% on composites with increases ball exit speed ratio)
Bat Shaving Information
If you are looking for ultimate performance, you have just found it. We have customized methods for each bat model to alter barrel thickness and maximize the ball exit speed ratio. Our shaved bats are designed and played with by the very best home run derby players in the world. We have worked with players for over a decade, and they come to us for unmatched quality and consistency. We have narrowed down to 4 shaving options:
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 1oz - Balanced) - Will retain the manufacturer weight with good durability
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 1oz - Endloaded) - Will retain manufacturer weight with an added endload
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 2oz - Balanced) - Will retain or lower the manufacturer weight of .5oz
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 2oz - Endloaded) - Will retain manufacturer weight with maximum endload
Our 1oz shaved bats are designed to get a major performance upgrade while retaining excellent durability. We designed this package for those to get the best of both worlds: performance & durability. Our 2oz bat options are specifically designed for home run derby hitters, if you want the very best performance this option is for you.