2016 Louisville Slugger 916 Prime BBCOR Adult Baseball Bat -3
Extreme Performance & Value
Gain the added performance at the same price as retail. Our bats are ready to dominate the plate today. Ordering 2 or more bats? Use code "TEAMBONUS" for additional savings.
Note: 34/31 size still in stock at $250 with heat rolling. Please call or email if interested.
Top teams all over the nation trust Louisville Slugger to drive their offense forward, and the 916 Prime is built to make every plate appearance into a scoring threat. Built for victory, the 916 Prime features a proprietary composite construction incorporating a Fused Carbon Structure design to deliver a higher level of strength and performance than with standard materials. Its 2 5/8 inch barrel is home to an explosive oversized sweet spot while its premium lizard skin grip allows for a tightly controlled and confident swing every time. Unlock your potential at the plate this spring with the dynamic 2016 Louisville Slugger 916 Prime.
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 31/32 Inch Tapered Handle
- BBCOR Certified - Approved for H.S. and Collegiate Play
- FCS (Fused Carbon Structure) Composite Design
- Flex Band Technology - Graphite Band Inside the Barrel that Allows for Thinner Walls / Huge Sweet Spot
- Free Shipping!
- Lizard Skins Grip - Enhanced Softness and Tackiness
- Three-Piece, Composite Design
- TRU3 Explosive Power Transfer Technology - Lighter Swing Weight / Reduced Vibration
We are currently averaging 3 business days from the time of order but some orders may experience as much as 7 business days. Our shaved bats for example may take additional time to process. All orders go out using 2-Day Priority shipping with tracking details sent to the customers email.
We honor manufacturer warranties on all heat rolled and stock bats that we sell. Any bat damaged and still within the manufacturers set time-frame can be sent back to us to file a replacement with the manufacturer. All shaved bats are not eligible for the warranty but we do offer a 30-day no-break guarantee.
Our bats are guaranteed to be free from defects caused by our altering service. If there are any visual markings, a customer can send it back in for replacement. The only way to detect our altered bats is with a compression testing system which are usually only used in major tournaments.
Bat Rolling Information
Let's unleash a bat's full potential. Our normal heat rolling treatment simulates around 350-400 hits. Our other choice is a basic heat rolling (200-300 hits). Heating the bat allows us to create a much more uniformed break-in and is overall less aggressive on the bats durability. Our professional-grade machines and unique process treat each bat between 45 minutes to 90 minutes at very slow incremental speeds. Our heat rolling process is one-of-a-kind with three different machines designs for different bat models, it has been perfected over the years and assures quality you can see & feel instantly.
- Basic Heat Rolling - (Increases performance 10% with ball exit speed ratio, expect a minimal durability loss)
- Normal Heat Rolling - (Increases performance up to 25% on composites with increases ball exit speed ratio)
Bat Shaving Information
If you are looking for ultimate performance, you have just found it. We have customized methods for each bat model to alter barrel thickness and maximize the ball exit speed ratio. Our shaved bats are designed and played with by the very best home run derby players in the world. We have worked with players for over a decade, and they come to us for unmatched quality and consistency. We have narrowed down to 4 shaving options:
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 1oz - Balanced) - Will retain the manufacturer weight with good durability
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 1oz - Endloaded) - Will retain manufacturer weight with an added endload
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 2oz - Balanced) - Will retain or lower the manufacturer weight of .5oz
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 2oz - Endloaded) - Will retain manufacturer weight with maximum endload
Our 1oz shaved bats are designed to get a major performance upgrade while retaining excellent durability. We designed this package for those to get the best of both worlds: performance & durability. Our 2oz bat options are specifically designed for home run derby hitters, if you want the very best performance this option is for you.