2016 Combat Wanted Bryce Oliveira Slowpitch Softball Bat
Extreme Performance & Value
Gain the added performance at the same price as retail. Our bats are ready to dominate the plate today. Ordering 2 or more bats? Use code "TEAMBONUS" for additional savings.
Designed to help the most reliable batters on your team deliver even more consistently, the 2016 COMbat Wanted Bryce Olivera is perfectly suited for high average hitting. The USSSA variant of this potent club features a 2 1/4 inch barrel enhanced by Seamless Construction to create a more natural feel on contact, and its Handle Isolation design provides added flex for a more dramatic springboard effect. It also features a swing weight optimized for the most possible speed through the hitting zone as well as a high-quality lizard skin grip for a high level of control with every swing. Shoot for .400 and beyond with the performance-tuned COMbat Wanted Bryce Olivera.
- 2 1/4" Barrel Diameter
- 12.5" Barrel
- Combat Technologies Used: Precision Molding, Blended Fiber, Anisotropic Composite, Seamless Construction, Handle Isolation
- Approved for Play in NSA, ISA, ISF, USSSA
- USSSA 1.20 BPF
- NOT APPROVED FOR ASA PLAY
- Bryce oliveira Signature model
- End Load
- Two-piece design with ultra-long barrel features Handle Isolation Technology (HIT) which allows for maximum “store-and-release” power, while eliminating any sting on contact! The WNBSP3 features a Balanced weighting system.
- Features Ultra-Premium Lizard Skin grip.
We are currently averaging 3 business days from the time of order but some orders may experience as much as 7 business days. Our shaved bats for example may take additional time to process. All orders go out using 2-Day Priority shipping with tracking details sent to the customers email.
We honor manufacturer warranties on all heat rolled and stock bats that we sell. Any bat damaged and still within the manufacturers set time-frame can be sent back to us to file a replacement with the manufacturer. All shaved bats are not eligible for the warranty but we do offer a 30-day no-break guarantee.
Our bats are guaranteed to be free from defects caused by our altering service. If there are any visual markings, a customer can send it back in for replacement. The only way to detect our altered bats is with a compression testing system which are usually only used in major tournaments.
Bat Rolling Information
Let's unleash a bat's full potential. Our normal heat rolling treatment simulates around 350-400 hits. Our other choice is a basic heat rolling (200-300 hits). Heating the bat allows us to create a much more uniformed break-in and is overall less aggressive on the bats durability. Our professional-grade machines and unique process treat each bat between 45 minutes to 90 minutes at very slow incremental speeds. Our heat rolling process is one-of-a-kind with three different machines designs for different bat models, it has been perfected over the years and assures quality you can see & feel instantly.
- Basic Heat Rolling - (Increases performance 10% with ball exit speed ratio, expect a minimal durability loss)
- Normal Heat Rolling - (Increases performance up to 25% on composites with increases ball exit speed ratio)
Bat Shaving Information
If you are looking for ultimate performance, you have just found it. We have customized methods for each bat model to alter barrel thickness and maximize the ball exit speed ratio. Our shaved bats are designed and played with by the very best home run derby players in the world. We have worked with players for over a decade, and they come to us for unmatched quality and consistency. We have narrowed down to 4 shaving options:
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 1oz - Balanced) - Will retain the manufacturer weight with good durability
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 1oz - Endloaded) - Will retain manufacturer weight with an added endload
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 2oz - Balanced) - Will retain or lower the manufacturer weight of .5oz
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 2oz - Endloaded) - Will retain manufacturer weight with maximum endload
Our 1oz shaved bats are designed to get a major performance upgrade while retaining excellent durability. We designed this package for those to get the best of both worlds: performance & durability. Our 2oz bat options are specifically designed for home run derby hitters, if you want the very best performance this option is for you.