2016 Louisville Slugger Select 716 Senior League Baseball Bat -10
Extreme Performance & Value
Gain the added performance at the same price as retail. Our bats are ready to dominate the plate today. Ordering 2 or more bats? Use code "TEAMBONUS" for additional savings.
The Louisville Slugger Select 716 is designed as the perfect balance of power and precision, boasting one of the lightest swing weights in the business while showing off the latest in pop-boosting innovation. The 2 5/8 inch barrel of this bat has an enlongated profile, lengthening the sweet spot. Its AC21 alloy barrel works with its fully composite handle and a revolutionary power transfer conduit known as TRU3 technology that directs more impact energy to the hitting surface than ever before while virtually eliminating the painful sting of solid contact. The 2016 Louisville Slugger Select 716 is the clear choice of top level hitters in youth leagues nationwide, and for good reason.
- -10 Length to Weight Ratio
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- 7/8 Inch Tapered Handle
- AC21 Alloy Barrel / 100% Composite Handle
- Features USSSA 1.15 BPF Stamp
- Free Shipping!
- Full Twelve (12) Month Manufacturer's Warranty
- Lizard Skins Grip - Enhanced Softness and Tackiness
- Three-Piece, Hybrid Design
- TRU3 Explosive Power Transfer Technology - Lighter Swing Weight / Reduced Vibration
- Updated Bat Profile - Creates a Barrel Up to 40% Longer Than Previous Models
We are currently averaging 3 business days from the time of order but some orders may experience as much as 7 business days. Our shaved bats for example may take additional time to process. All orders go out using 2-Day Priority shipping with tracking details sent to the customers email.
We honor manufacturer warranties on all heat rolled and stock bats that we sell. Any bat damaged and still within the manufacturers set time-frame can be sent back to us to file a replacement with the manufacturer. All shaved bats are not eligible for the warranty but we do offer a 30-day no-break guarantee.
Our bats are guaranteed to be free from defects caused by our altering service. If there are any visual markings, a customer can send it back in for replacement. The only way to detect our altered bats is with a compression testing system which are usually only used in major tournaments.
Bat Rolling Information
Let's unleash a bat's full potential. Our normal heat rolling treatment simulates around 350-400 hits. Our other choice is a basic heat rolling (200-300 hits). Heating the bat allows us to create a much more uniformed break-in and is overall less aggressive on the bats durability. Our professional-grade machines and unique process treat each bat between 45 minutes to 90 minutes at very slow incremental speeds. Our heat rolling process is one-of-a-kind with three different machines designs for different bat models, it has been perfected over the years and assures quality you can see & feel instantly.
- Basic Heat Rolling - (Increases performance 10% with ball exit speed ratio, expect a minimal durability loss)
- Normal Heat Rolling - (Increases performance up to 25% on composites with increases ball exit speed ratio)
Bat Shaving Information
If you are looking for ultimate performance, you have just found it. We have customized methods for each bat model to alter barrel thickness and maximize the ball exit speed ratio. Our shaved bats are designed and played with by the very best home run derby players in the world. We have worked with players for over a decade, and they come to us for unmatched quality and consistency. We have narrowed down to 4 shaving options:
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 1oz - Balanced) - Will retain the manufacturer weight with good durability
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 1oz - Endloaded) - Will retain manufacturer weight with an added endload
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 2oz - Balanced) - Will retain or lower the manufacturer weight of .5oz
- Shaved & Rolled (Shave 2oz - Endloaded) - Will retain manufacturer weight with maximum endload
Our 1oz shaved bats are designed to get a major performance upgrade while retaining excellent durability. We designed this package for those to get the best of both worlds: performance & durability. Our 2oz bat options are specifically designed for home run derby hitters, if you want the very best performance this option is for you.